Are you highly motivated and enjoy working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment? Do you enjoy managing people and working in a team atmosphere? If you would like to grow your career and be part of a successful team, then you could be what our client is looking for in their next Process Engineer.
- Support Manufacturing, Quality, and Engineering initiatives to meet customer requirements
- Develop, Design, and Implement gating and alloy feeding processes
- Plan, coordinate, and implement all qualification activities for new programs as well as improvements on existing programs and processes.
- Provides day-to-day troubleshooting and technical assistance to the site operations
- Ensure correct policies and guidelines are followed when equipment changes are
requested to maintain compliance with all regulatory and corporate policies
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 4+ years of Investment Casting industry experience
- Tooling Design and Metallurgical process experience preferred
- Must have excellent communication skills and strong computer skills
Apply Now! Send resumes to email@example.com