Location: New York City
The Morisey-Dart Group has a client that has a need for a Sr. Bridge Estimator for the NYC area of NY. This position is a full time permanent position for a Heavy Civil construction for Bridges.
The Sr. Bridge Estimator works with preconstruction/business development staff in the review of project plans, requirements and specifications. This position is responsible for the accurate and timely preparation of estimates for jobs to be bid. The Sr. Bridge Estimator has extensive knowledge of construction means and methods, costs and engineering principles. The Sr. Bridge Estimator has the capabilities of organizing and supervising a team of Estimators and Engineers.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Mechanical Engineering or Architecture
- A minimum of 8 years of experience as an Estimator
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a senior level estimating role
- A minimum of 12 years of construction experience
- Private and public works sector experience required
- Familiarity of all aspects of horizontal and infrastructure projects
- Recent experience with a large civil/highway contractor
- Strong experience with Bridge estimating required
- Recent experience with JV bid settings is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of construction costs and engineering principles
- Well organized, flexible, detail oriented and multi-tasked.
- Prioritize work load and consistently meet deadlines while constantly changing tasks and demands
- Effective presentation skills.
- Excellent written an oral communicator.
- HCSS Heavy Bid
- Primavera P6
Salary range $ 175,000 to $210,000 DOE
****Great compensation package
If interested and for more information please call Don Triolo at 239-217-6330
You can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org