Management Recruiters has 5 offices as part of The Boston Group. We are one of the largest, oldest, and most successful franchises within the MRINetwork, which is the largest executive search and recruitment firm in the world.
My client is a 150+-bed community hospital located in Central Southeastern Massachusetts. We are proud to say that the Hospital is an important part of the community they serve. They take this responsibility very seriously and do what they can to provide quality care to their patients. Here, you will find a compassionate team of healthcare providers committed to delivering high quality healthcare services.
JOB DESCRIPTION-HVAC MECHANICS:
- HVAC MECHANICS- WORK PART TIME!
- This is a chance to work for a great nation-wide healthcare organization.
- We provide excellent salary and benefits while giving you the opportunity to work in a progressive organization.
- There is a possibility that this position will be eligible to go full time.
- We need someone who can repair machinery, monitor boilers, chillers, AC systems and related plant equipment.
- You will also maintain inventory and repair everything from coils, valves, and controls to replacing fans, compressors and other equipment.
- Graduate of a trade school or technical college with courses in plumbing, welding, AC, and heating.
- Must have prior experience as an HVAC Mechanic.
Please send resumes in confidence to: Audrey Brava (508) 366-9900 x103 email@example.com
Key words: HVAC MECHANIC, boiler, AC, heating system, fans, controls, installation, maintenance, ventilation, fabrication, repair, building, supplies, machinery