For centuries our client has been a legend in the stamping industry. The company has been in business for over 100 years making it one of the region’s most stable companies. Come join the long list of employees that are treated well and enjoy coming to work again all in a great stable work environment. They are in search for a Tool and Die Technician for their location near Huntsville, AL.
- This position is for a position on 3rd
- Perform Scheduled and unscheduled tool and die making repair
- Sheet metal blanking
- Transfer and Progressive sheet metal stamping presses
- Robotic welding
- CNC lathes
- 4 slide experience
- Journeyman’s card /or proof 8 year experience
- 2 years’ experience shooting in production plant
- Experience with tandem line dies and progressive dies
- Experience with implementation of Engineering Changes plus
- Team Player
- Own basic set of tools
- Must be able to read detail prints
Our client has an generous Comprehensive Benefits Package.
For more information on this position please feel free to contact Matthew Sepanski at PointOne Recruiting. 262-886-8000 ext 214 or email me at email@example.com.