Do you have experience in the tool & die or metal working industry? Are you able to engineer high-precision tooling designs for customer orders and projects? How about an understanding of Unigraphics - NX?
If so, you need to contact us right away. Our client has been a leader in precision manufacturing and systems integration for more than 60 years. We are moving expediently to hire qualified, progressive candidates who are seeking tenure in a position with a forward thinking company.
Key Performance Objectives:
- Provide Engineering Services Supervisor with accurate information to maintain parts database and customer bills of materials.
- Prepare parts and assembly drawings in accordance with DRT engineering standards.
- Investigate, advise, and resolve engineering or design-related problems that occur with production tooling systems.
- Prepare engineering change requests/notices.
- Ensure the manufacturability of all parts and assemblies designed by conducting thorough dimensional analysis of parts and assemblies.
- Participate in field trials or product improvements to validate design changes.