Are you a high-potential Sourcing practitioner seeking a top-notch contract position with a large global company? Do you have a strong direct sourcing background and proven strategic aptitude? Do you thrive in dynamic manufacturing organizations where you’re counted on to manage a large amount of direct spend and strengthen relationships with high-level cross-functional stakeholders?
Our client, a global Sourcing and Operations consulting firm has recently brought on a Fortune 500 diversified manufacturer and is looking to fill multiple Sourcing Manager, Direct Materials contract roles for their team and you may be a fit if you answered yes to the questions above!
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES:
- Provide consultative services including research, RFP development, contract review, data analysis, and report drafting.
- Develop and execute a strategic sourcing strategy to reduce costs and increase value for procured goods and services.
- Manage multiple direct categories while improving upon supplier relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree required in related field.
- 8+ years’ experience in Strategic Sourcing or Supply Chain.
- Manufacturing experience and knowledge of Direct Categories required.