Logistics and Warehouse Manager
Our client’s goal is to provide our clients with an unsurpassed home furnishing's shopping experience. The company has an outstanding culture and is adding a key member to their management team based on some dramatic positive growth. They are leaders in their space and have an outstanding product line.
- 5 - 7 years of supervisory or management experience in Warehouse or Distribution Operations including non-conveyable products – Furniture, Mattress, Appliances a plus.
- Proven History of Hiring employees and training
- College Degree is a plus or the equivalent combination of coursework and experience.
- Communication skills – oral and written (ability to craft e-mail and other communications)
- Retail Industry Experience – Non Conveyable Furniture or Home Products Delivery and distribution
- MS capability - computer literacy and the ability to use WMS technology.
- Understands Inventory Control and takes proactive measures to protect company assets