Chief Technical Officer - Laser Technology
A leading East Coast Electro-Optics company is seeking a passionate, innovative Executive leader to move them strongly forward in the industry.
Successful candidate will lead the business in defining and fielding advanced EO technologies and products while expanding the customer base.
- Ph.D. in science or technology including physics, engineering, electro-optics, chemistry or related disciplines with strong credentials in electro-optics and lasers
- 15+ years experience introducing new technology and successfully managing highly technical programs based on electro-optics or related disciplines
- Successful new program development in optical instrumentation and systems to include advanced lasers and EO systems
- Significant professional recognition in technical leadership throughout career
- Excellent English communications skills and ability to positively represent the company in a public forum
- US citizenship and ability to obtain a government security clearance
Preferred Additional Qualifications:
- Research and Development leadership
- Laser/Lidar and/or optical communications experience
- Strong business relationships with DoD and NASA customers
- Small business expertise
If you ready to step up to a key leadership position, a lasting legacy, and generous benefits plus competitive salary, contact the Shields Executive Group at 720-549-9291 Ext 101, firstname.lastname@example.org for more detailed information.