Account Executive / Inside Sales Account Manager / Project Coordinator / Project Recruiter / Staffing Coordinator / Inside Sales Representative
hireneXus is a top 3% MRINetwork office worldwide and we are looking for high-energy, self-motivated individuals to join our award-winning recruiting firm. We are seeking sharp, enthusiastic, inside sales representatives to develop solid relationships with prospective customers. The ideal candidate will be extremely comfortable with prospecting, cold calling, and aggressively seeking new clients.
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Relaxed atmosphere - we're a fun place to work at!
- You will gain valuable career experience and learn from the best in the industry.
- It gives you the opportunity to learn a business that pays BIG dollars $$$$$$$!
- Nobody likes to wear suits. We have a casual dress code.
- Excellent training programs - you will not be left in the dark.
- Our office has a proven record of success.
- We provide you with excellent benefits including 401(k) with a match and profit sharing.
- Small office environment with a big company feel - we are part of a very large network of recruiters.
- Monthly and yearly incentive programs in addition to commissions.
- Recently renovated office and lots of windows. Nobody likes working in a dungeon.
- Investment in technology - we are not dinosaurs like many other recruiting firms.
The recruiters in our firm have an average tenure of 12 years in the industry. We are an energetic, fun, and young-at-heart group of people and our entire staff is ready to share their knowledge with those willing to learn our business.
- Making a minimum of 75 calls each day to both warm and cold candidates, qualifying them for numerous recruiting and staffing projects on a national level.
- Communicating effectively with internal teams and external customers.
- Building relationships with highly qualified candidates to present to potential clients.
- Developing new client relationships within a specific discipline, industry and/or geography.
- Sales experience preferred but not required.
- Excellent ‘people’ skills with a strong customer-centric attitude.
- High level of professionalism and willingness to approach work with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Record of strong initiative and follow-up.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency on common Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Online advertising experience a plus, but not required.
We have a world-class training program and provide our inside sales professionals with all of the tools they will need to maximize their potential.
Be one of the best. Join our team. Apply today!