Management Recruiters has 5 offices as part of The Boston Group. We are one of the largest, oldest, and most successful franchises within the MRINetwork, which is the largest executive search and recruitment firm in the world.
Our client is a Community Bank in New Hampshire. Established in 1890 they have been helping people in eastern New Hampshire reach their financial goals the old-fashioned way, with a personal touch. They work hard for their customers and the communities around them.
- Our Client is looking for two Branch Managers for two different branches in eastern New Hampshire.
- This position is responsible for the daily management of the Bank’s branch office; for the development of new business for the branch and for new loan origination.
- Monitors market trends, is aware of competitors’ products and pricing, and actively participates in community events and organizations.
- Ensures professional, courteous, and efficient service is given to our customers at all times.
- Additional responsibilities include:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Conduct branch staff meetings for information and training purposes, analyze branch activity and prepare management reports as required.
- Conduct annual performance appraisals and salary reviews for the branch staff and recommend personnel action as appropriate.
- Interact with customers as necessary to facilitate customer service or problem resolution and assist with more complex loan and deposit transactions.
- Conduct business development calls to sell new deposit and loan accounts, according to sales program guidelines to meet or exceed established goals.
- Open and close the branch in accordance with established procedures. Oversee branch cash ordering and branch cash records, sign official bank checks, maintain branch records of signatory authorities, key and combination access, etc.
- Monitor market trends relating to competition, banking products, deposit rates, etc. in the branch market area.
- Responsible for complying with all federal regulations and bank policies.
- Must oversee staff training and conduct or review annual staff performance appraisals and salary reviews and recommend personnel action as appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is desired.
- 3+ years progressively more experience in branch banking, including staff management and business development.
- Experience in loan origination is helpful.
- Must be in current position for a minimum of six months.
- This position requires working Saturday hours
- The ability to communicate effectively, lift cash boxes and currency/coin bags of approximately 30 pounds, and proficiency in Word and Excel.
Keywords: Banking; Retail Banking; Branch Management
Due to large volume of applicants, ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES WITH THESE SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS please respond by sending your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org