Director of Engineering Needed for Plastic Injection Molding Firm in the Greater Chicago Area
The company is a 40 year old, privately held, family owned contract manufacturing company that specializes in injection, insert and over-molding of tight tolerance and precision components. All pertinent information regarding the company will be shared with all interested and qualified professionals with an executed Non-Disclosure Agreement on file.
A Qualified Candidate will have the following:
• Five plus (5+) years experience as an Engineering Manager in a plastic injection molding environment
• An additional five (5) years experience in a plastic injection molding role
• Exceptional plastic injection molding tooling competencies
• An understanding of finance and accounting principles
• Basic knowledge and understanding of quality system requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree
The ideal candidate will have:
• Master’s Degree
Salary: I am open to present what your require and will share clients range
Relocation assistance is offered.