My client, one of the largest General Contractors in the nation, is searching for an Electrical Estimator to work either remotely or in one of their offices across the nation. In this position you will have the ability to work on some very exciting and large projects. The projects can range from healthcare to datacenters to industrial and more.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the communication of estimate and scopes of work to the staff, architects, engineers, and owners
- Prepare complete quantity take-offs, analysis, estimate, and studies for all Electrical/Technology/LV System items incorporated in the assigned scope – from conceptual design through completed construction documents
- Preliminary design work may be required to complete conceptual estimates
- Analyze existing site conditions and all contract documents (plans, specifications, etc.) to
- determine required scope that is not already indicated
- May supervise Assistant MEP Estimators, Estimating Assistants and/or Interns
- Develop working relationships with local material suppliers and equipment vendors in order to solicit accurate and current pricing of lighting, distribution equipment, low voltage systems, and miscellaneous material pricing
To qualify for this position you must have the following background:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Construction Management or similar
- 5+ years of estimating experience in electrical, technology or LV system
- Experience working for a General Contractor is a huge plus
- Since this could be a remote position you must be able to work independently with management being in another location, potentially across the nation
My client is one of the top ENR 100 firms in the country. They have earned recognition for undertaking large, complex projects, being innovative, and making a difference with their clients, employees and community.
My client is very motivated to hire and this position won’t be around for long. For consideration please forward a Word copy of your resume to email@example.com. Qualified candidates will contacted within 24 hours.