This client is a specialty biotechnology company focused on new and existing life changing therapies. They are dedicated to addressing and solving important unmet medical needs across several therapeutic areas. Driven by a commitment to patients, they work together to bring innovative ideas, products, services and solutions to individuals with serious conditions, and to physicians.
The Pharmaceutical Sales Representative will:
- Compliantly achieve sales quota, market share, market share growth, and other business objectives specific
- Apply a range of consultative selling skills and in‐depth clinical and product knowledge to drive business results and build support for the portfolio of products.
- Develop and implement an efficient territory business plan, and execute a compliant, tailored strategy; marketplace, disease state, competitor and clinical expertise
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of therapeutic conditions and treatment protocols, healthcare and patient practices and emerging trends; deliver information and access to/for physicians.
- Identify and partner with stakeholders who impact healthcare decision making at the local level, including local healthcare providers, physician networks, local hospitals, pharmacies, and large local employer groups
- Collaborate internally and externally to enhance results; including across teams and business partners to maximize efforts and enhance results.
- Organize and complete administrative responsibilities efficiently, including healthcare compliance, expense reports, call reporting, and other assignments by established deadlines
- 2+ years successful pharmaceutical sales experience and progression
- Minimum of 1 year ranked in top 25% with overall sales
- Rheumatology Sales preferred
- Ability to learn new and complex materials and concepts
- Demonstration of customer focus and patient understanding
- Thinks strategically; intuitively makes connections and associations
- Communicates effectively
- Demonstrates strong professional presence
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) or Bachelor of Science (BS) degree from an accredited four year college or university
- Valid Driver’s license and a good driving record