Management Recruiters has 5 offices as part of The Boston Group. We are one of the largest, oldest, and most successful franchises within the MRINetwork, which is the largest executive search and recruitment firm in the world.
My client is a non-profit and mission driven healthcare organization that is rapidly growing and is extremely successful. Providing healthcare and social support to people with complex medical needs, my clients take care of patients on Medicaid or Medicaid and Medicare. Their goal is to improve health outcomes for those who need it the most.
- We are looking for a PT to cover our Holyoke, Northampton, Greenfield area.
- PTs see 4-5 patients per day in the patient’s home.
- PTs schedule their visits as they see fit, but most PTs will see patients in the morning and complete documentation in the afternoon.
- PTs are only required to go to the office during bi-weekly team meetings and for any other organization meetings.
- Home health experience is STRONGLY PREFERRED but WE WILL look at someone w/ a lot of PT experience and has some exposure/interest in home health.
- Candidates must have a graduate degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited university.
- A valid license to practice PT in MA is also required as is a valid driver’s license.
- Candidates must be self motivated and very organized.
- Home care experience strongly preferred.
Key words: PT, physical therapy, rehab, homecare
For more information, please send your resume in confidence to Audrey Brava (508) 366-9900 x103 email@example.com