Title: Plant Manager
Location: Lebanon, PA
How to Apply: Submit your resume in Word format to Terry Govoreau at TerryG@roxboro.net
Terry Govoreau is a Plastics Recruiter with MRI Person County and recruits for the top plastics manufacturing companies in the USA.
KEY WORDS: Plastics, Plastic, Manufacturing, Equipment, Injection Molding, Extrusion, Blow Mold
Job Description: A leading PLASTIC facility in the Lebanon, PA area is looking for a Plant Manager to continue the growth of the organization.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Manage plant facility of approximately 150 people, including 4-6 direct reports
• Review analysis of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine progress toward goals and objectives
• Work with senior management team and other personnel to create goals, formulate and manage company policies, as well as develop long-range goals
• Manage P&L for the facility
• Mentor team to facilitate growth and promotion opportunities
Requirements include but are not limited to:
• 10+ years’ experience in extrusion, injection or blow molding and management
• Strong knowledge and experience in Lean manufacturing
• Experience in managing KPI’s or MBO’s
• Ability to build teams and develop people
• Strong IQ and EQ
Education: A bachelor’s degree is preferred
This is a large privately held international company that offers a culture of family/team, collaborative across functions and strives to exceed expectations. The company offers good benefits, competitive compensations and advancement opportunities.
Doing business with MRI of Person County: Your application will be held in the strictest confidence, will remain your property in our possession and will not be forwarded to any client without your prior approval.