Location: St. Petersburg, FL
QA / RA Contractor - Medical Device
Our growing international medical device client is seeking a QA / RA Contractor to work on an 8-10 month contract with our key client. Qualified individuals that would be willing to relocate after the contract expires would be considered for full-time permanent employment (but not required.) Our client is a Class I and II International Medical Device Manufacturer.
* Oversee and maintain the QMS document and change control system
* Manage various QMS activities such as: audits, CAPA, supplier assessments, post-market surveillance, complaint handling and MRB Reports
* Perform batch record reviews for product releases
* Support global regulatory compliance to our distribution networks
* Produce QMS reports
* Maintain and support UDI compliance program as well as our barcode databases
* Support QA maintenance of product design project files
* Experienced working in an ISO 13485 and 21 CFR 820 environment
* Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access
* Minimum 5 years experience working in QMS compliance
Three simple steps for consideration: 1. Connect with Micah Di Sabato on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/in/micahdisabato 2. Submit your resume to MDiSabato@Morisey-Dart.com 3. Enjoy the benefits of joining my LinkedIn group: Medical Device Premiere Talent http://www.linkedin.com/groupRegistration?gid=3698983 to network with the movers & shakers of the industry!