The Ottohahn Group is seeking innovative and solutions driven QA Engineers who will identify opportunities for company-wide improvements in engineering, construction and operations, as well as considerable interface with clients, contractors and suppliers.
Key responsibilities include:
The individual in this role will drive the development and facilitate changes to standard operating procedures, polices, and other technical documentation along with mentoring co-workers and internal customers on quality and regulatory requirements (e.g., NRC, cGMP, GLPs). Additionally, the qualified individual will perform various supplier, contractor and internal qualification assessments.
- B.S. degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the nuclear, pharmaceutical, device, diagnostic or medical fields.
- The right candidate will be able to work independently and apply the critical thinking necessary to draw conclusions from a variety of assessments.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels within and outside the organization.
- Seeking candidates who have various certifications including but not limited to,(NQA-1) Certified Quality Auditor (CQA), Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) or other Quality certifications,