The Quality Engineer will lead and facilitate the implementation of site specific quality initiatives and continuous improvement. Responsible for the site quality engineering activities and lead, coach, and facilitate problem solving, analysis of data and continuous improvement activities.
Responsibilities – Quality Engineer
- Maintain quality control documentation and work instructions for assigned customers’ manufactured components and assemblies
- Facilitate the Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Determine Cpk of manufacturing machines and processes and provide data to responsible departments
- Be the Quality liaison between the customer and site manufacturing process.
- Responsible for customer concern management and corrective action request processing
Requirements – Quality Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of experience working within the Automotive Industry
- Experienced with the TS 16949 Quality System
- Extensive Customer Interaction and Corrective Action experience
Apply Now! Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org