Location: Alpharetta, GA
I am working with a Commercial General Contractor with an office located north of Atlanta Metro area, they are looking to add a Regional Manager to their team. They are recognized as an award-winning contractor globally. They take pride in their people and the work they produce!! This company has enjoyed success for decades and is continuing to experience growth and expanding their team. Compensation package commensurate with experience, health benefits and more!
- At least 10 years of experience as a Project Manager or 5 years as a Sr. Project Manager
- A degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or Business is preferred, MBA is a PLUS!!
- A general Commercial Construction background including Industrial, Pharmaceutical and Institutional building
- Ability to manage projects +$25 million each
- Experience with Design/Build, CM at Risk
- LEED Certification
- Ability/flexibility with travel within designated region as needed
- High level of professionalism and ability maintain relationships with owners, architects, engineers and subcontractors
- Previous experience leading managing Pharmaceutical & Manufacturing projects; ground up and renovation/additions
Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate. Please upload your resume to begin the interview process for further consideration.