My client offers a travel and expense software, for large enterprise customers. The world of corporate travel is eager for an alternative who listens and responds right. This company is tech smart, market savvy and hungry. They offer an intuitive, state of the business software with a “no BS” approach to the customer. They’ve been established since 2000, have over 30 million in revenue with 130 employees.
They are looking for a Senior Sales Executive in the Northeast (home- based).
This person will be responsible for selling the companies time and expense solutions to companies 3,000-40,000 employees in the Northeast (cross vertical). This will be 100% new business development
Average selling price: 52-100k ARR (most 3-year agreements) – 200-400k total
Quota: 1 million
- Enterprise software (travel knowledge is a big plus)
- Must know selling to CFO’s, VP Finance, etc.
- C-level selling
- 3 new solid investors, great board.
- Just released that they are partnering with Infor XM
- Current Clients include: McDonalds, Deloitte, Siemens, Exxon Mobile, JP Morgan, etc.
- Great environment – don’t micro manage, low turnover
- No limits on compensation
- Incredible growth opportunities within the organization
- Comprehensive health, dental, 401k etc.
Base: $120k-$140k (can go higher depending on experience) +negotiable draw avail
Accelerators on plan (no cap)