Position ID #3606MRI
Email resume to: email@example.com
• Previous Supervisory or Management experience of at least 30 employees
• Experience in a fast paced manufacturing or production environment
• A background in or a strong understanding of safety rules and concepts in manufacturing
• Strong computer skills including data tools such as MS Excel
• Must be willing to work 3rd Shift
• A Bachelor’s Degree or Associates Degree is a big plus +
• Wood Manufacturing (Furniture or Cabinetry) experience is a plus +
• Lean Manufacturing experience is a plus +
• Six Sigma experience +
Company & Position Description
Located near the desirable Lynchburg area of Virginia, our expanding client is a well-known industry leader and a respected manufacturer of their high end products. A progressive and stable company, they believe in not only providing the best products to their customers but also a work environment that nurtures their employees, allowing them to grow in their careers. This opportunity offers a competitive compensation package, unlimited growth potential within the organization and a desirable location. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company and its location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
The successful Production Supervisor will supervise a staff of skilled individuals on 3rd shift and be responsible for their overall direction and evaluation as well coordinating the department’s activities to meet targets and goals. In addition the Production Supervisor will ensure the maintenance of production equipment, provide feedback when needed and help bring about a culture change to make the department even more successful. If you are looking for a stable and rewarding career where you can grow into upper management with the organization, apply today!
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.