THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE
Where Talent Meets Opportunity
On a daily basis, responsible for coordinating activities that support the accounting, auditing, budgeting, and financial management functions. Performs special projects and work assignments that are broad in nature, usually requiring originality and ingenuity.
- Adheres to health system and health plan policies and procedures.
- Ability to extract data from the health plan data warehouse for analytical purposes
- The ability to analyze and compile financial information in preparation of complex journal entries to general ledger, assisting and supporting the general ledger staff, as needed.
- Coordinates improvements and modifications to financial management systems.
- Refining and developing financial policies and procedures for the health plan
- Coordinates the resolution of accounting systems problems with the Information Systems Department.
- Degree in either Finance, Statistics, data mining, Clinical Analytics, or Healthcare Administration
- Advanced skills in Excel and Access
- Working in a fast paced team environment
- Highly rated Children’s Hospital
- Working with the Hospital’s Health Plan
- Competitive pay and relocation available
To Learn More: To apply or schedule a confidential phone conversation, please send your resume (MS WORD format preferred) to Alex.Nicolov@theHealthCareInitiative.com, or call Alex Nicolov at (720) 735-9738.
As one of the most successful executive search firms in the country, The HealthCare Initiative is constantly working on several searches nationwide in the world of healthcare. With over 40+ years of experience, you can rest assured that all information is exchanged on a confidential basis. To learn more about The HealthCare Initiative, please visit www.thehealthcareinitiative.com.