Advanced Manufacturing Company is seeking an experienced and talented Production Manager to join this growing and successful innovation company. The Production Manager will work with an experienced staff of technical and hourly production team members, guiding the production operations for multiple value streams. The individual selected will be joining the team at an ideal time since their technology is advancing and one of their plants in Florida is expanding to accommodate the new product segments.
The Production Manager will be overseeing the daily production operations and be responsible for the training and development of the team, making sure production schedules and targets are met while working with Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement Processes.
The Production Manager will enforce all of the established policies, procedures and practices, while overseeing the production schedule, estimating costs and following budgets accordingly. The Production Manager will also be responsible for resolving issues, problem solving, overseeing maintenance work for the lines and coordinate with the Maintenance Manager to prevent emergency maintenance required for operational equipment.
The Production Manager will be overseeing production lines producing components and sub assemblies for customers in a continuous flow manufacturing operation with work cells.
The selected individuals must have the following for consideration:
- Associates Degree or some formal college, Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- 5+ years as a demonstrated successful Production Manager in a manufacturing plant
- Computer proficient including MS Office Suite
- Stable Career Path
- Industrial, Automotive, Consumer Products, Food Products, Plastic Products, Extruded Products or similar manufacturing experience desired
- Experienced working in facility with formal quality systems such as ISO, TS16949, ISO13485 or similar.
The selected individual will be a key part of the leadership team and have the ability to move up through the organization including other divisions.