Human Resource Coordinator/Generalist
As a Human Resource Coordinator/Generalist you will support and provide administrative duties for the human resources department. You will assist the HR leader with tactical HR functions such as new employee on-boarding, maintain employee records, assist with payroll processing and provide administrative support to all employees. To ensure success, the HR Coordinator should display strong problem solving and decision-making skills with a deep understanding of employee relationships, staffing management and payroll.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources preferred
- Flexible, adaptive and team player
- Strong organizational skills
- Must have basic HR knowledge of employment law, compensation and benefits, and employee relations
- Computer literate and proficiency to Internet, online applications and email
- Bilingual a plus
Exemplar 360 is a talent and advisory partner focused on rapid-moving industries where business and technology converge. Our success as a company has been grounded in our ability to complete challenging assignments where time and precision are highly critical. With a range of recruiting, staffing and consulting services, Exemplar 360 operates with the speed and efficiency of a boutique firm.