Our client has been in the business of producing quality, delicious products for almost 100 years and can be found in hospitals, private and public schools, institutions, convenience stores and grocery stores. They are proud to serve the entire Mid-Atlantic region. They are a company that is well run and in good financial standing.
We are currently searching for a Production Superintendent for their 2nd shift in their Baltimore, MD location.
There will be 12-18 direct reports, and responsibility for 2nd shift.
They need a self-starter who can make good decisions and be a good leader. The people on this shift need a leader and someone who can manage the metrics.
It will be important to have the following experience:
- Must come from food/beverage/consumer products manufacturing
- 3+ years of experience supervising production people
- Self-motivated and a self-starter
- Prior experience supervising in a union is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills