Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team to execute custom projects for water and wastewater treatment systems utilizing ZLD technologies - evaporative distillation and solids crystallization, as well as other Suez specific technologies.
Support our clients as part of the mechanical engineering team by performing mechanical and process design of engineering systems, create engineering document deliverables, develop relationships and collaborate with vendors, coworkers, and clients, and provide engineering support for the on-time delivery of quality systems.
You will work within the engineering organization with sales, project management, engineering and commissioning.
Would you like to help our clients recover more than 95% of a plant's wastewater to meet environmental regulations and reuse more water, save more energy, and in this way, contribute to the circular economy? Work with us!
- 2 years of experience specifying and applying mechanical equipment in water treatment process plants.
- Strong mechanical aptitude, attention to detail
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, problem solving, influencing, and facilitation skills
- Demonstrates ability to establish and maintain relationships with co-workers
- Ability to make good business decisions
- Ability to effectively present information to project and functional management and to customers, subcontractors, and suppliers
- SAP (ERP System) experience