Do you have engineering leadership experience in a custom, heavy machinery oriented industry?
Are you looking for an opportunity to lift your career with a growing and established manufacturer that is looking for the right leader to enhance its product development process and build its engineering team?
- A leading manufacturer and servicer of engineered to order heavy machinery
- Known as a proud US manufacturer servicing a variety of industries such as power generation, steel and foundry, automotive, recycling sectors
- A local company with a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility that is ISO 9001-2015 certified
- Responsible for leading a multi-disciplinary engineering team focused on product development of custom heavy machinery
- Will develop new product development procedures to reduce design lead times, increase standardization of components and sub-assemblies and reduce costs
- Manage the planning, scheduling and budgeting for the engineering group
- Lead full spectrum product development projects from design to execution including manufacturing support
- Create technical documentation for the engineering group
- Provide customer and field support as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering required
- At least 10 years’ experience managing an engineering group ideally in a custom heavy machinery oriented setting
- Project management experience is preferred
- Ability to lead others in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without restrictions
Be assured that resumes will be kept strictly confidential until we speak about a specific opportunity and agree to send it to a client of ours. If your experience matches our client's requirements we will contact you immediately.