Are you interested in joining a growing and expanding community bank with the opportunity to serve your clients with expediency in a truly developed relationship? If so, you need to pursue this opportunity. Our client is currently seeking talented commercial bankers to join them in this growth opportunity.
- Strong Sales and Commercial Lending experience.
- Credit experience.
- Develop and maintain a robust commercial (C&I) loan portfolio in the market.
- Knowledge of Policy and Procedure as it relates to Lending Practices.
- Understanding of products and services in commercial lending, in addition to knowledge of the OCC regulations and compliance.
- Compiles and maintains required files, records and reports.
- Communicates decisions to prospects and clients on requests.
- Provides constructive, consultative feedback and makes recommendations as a trusted advisor to clients and prospects.
- Responsible for maintaining and monitoring loan collateral and credit risk inherent within assigned relationships.
Compensation and Benefits
- Base salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Bonus opportunity.
- Full Benefits and Health Insurance.
If you are interested in this opportunity, you have the experience and meet the job qualifications, please apply online at www.NewburghGroup.com., click on the Current Positions tab and click on Job 0319-4330, click apply and follow the instructions. Or, you may contact Becky Popenoe directly at 812-858-0809 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Becky Popenoe is a search consultant in the banking industry. She works with ‘A’ players in their related fields. If you are one of the top performers in your organization and would like to consider advancing your career, please contact Becky to discuss your future and what we can do for you.
We respect your privacy and you can be assured that the credentials you provide will never be forwarded to any company and/or third party without your specific, direct, permission in advance of presentation.