Mold Setter - Injection Molding
Greenville, South Carolina
Excellent opportunity for talented Mold Setters!
How to Apply: Submit your resume in Word format to Angie Craven at AngieC@roxboro.net
A leading PLASTIC injection molding company in Greenville, South Carolina has openings for Mold Setters on 1st, 2nd & 3rd shift. Position is responsible for mold changes and set-up of injection molding presses. Company offers excellent pay, benefits and stability. Must be able to work OT as needed.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Solid hands on experience working as mold setter or set-up technician in injection molding.
• Position will do quick mold changes and be responsible to meet production schedules
• Machines from 50-1500 tons
• Assist in start-up of jobs to meet daily schedules
• Use problem solving skills to troubleshoot mold machines
Requirements include but are not limited to:
• 3 years minimum in injection molding as Mold Setter or Set-Up Technician
• Will work with Process Technician on shift to meet production schedules
• Quick mold change abilities
• Troubleshooting of equipment processes
• Minimize equipment downtime and be efficient with time
• Solid verbal, written, detail oriented, well organized and computer skills
• Must be willing to work OT and up to 6 days a week
Education: High School Diploma
KEY WORDS: Plastics, Plastic, Injection Molding, Manufacturing, Set-Up, Mold Setter
Doing business with Carolina Plastics Recruiters: Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain your property in our possession which will not be forwarded to any client without your prior approval.
For more information please call 336-308-8291