Electrical Engineer – imaging / sensor / camera systems
POSITION: Electrical Engineer
PRODUCT/TECHNOLOGY LINES: Imaging Systems, Sensor Systems, Camera Systems
LOCATION: San Jose area
This position will work with a company that develops electro-optical imaging and sensor systems technology and products - specifically hand-held and wearable, compact and lightweight, imaging and sensor devices.
The Photonics Group recruits engineers nationwide for companies that design and manufacture optical, electro-optic, laser, and imaging systems.
Recruiter contact information is: nlasky@PhotonicsGrp.com
- Electrical Engineer to design and develop hand-held and wearable mobile electro-optical imaging and sensor systems.
- This position will perform lead electrical engineering roles on projects for the development of EO imaging/sensor systems and other optical / electro-optical systems.
- This position will work on projects end-to-end – from proposal and design, through prototype development and analysis, to product development and manufacturing.
- This position will work with a small, multi-disciplined, highly energetic, and technically ambitious team.
- This position will develop highly advanced high-precision electro-optical and optical systems.
- This position will perform work on multiple development projects covering the range of the company’s technology and product areas.
- This position will perform roles covering the range of the company’s business development and technology development needs. Technical expertise, past experience, and professional career goals will be respected as the specific responsibilities for this position are developed and evolve. Candidates for this position must have strong experience in the design, development, and manufacturing of electro-optical systems - including imaging, senor, and camera products. Candidates must have a BS/MS degree in Engineering; plus strong industry experience developing electro-optical / optical systems products; plus some experience developing compact, small, miniature, or micro optical systems.
Please forward a resume (Word version preferred) to: nlasky@PhotonicsGrp.com
The Photonics Group