We seek an experienced Warehouse Manager passionate about leading high-performing teams to join our Logistics team in California. Reporting to the VP of Operations, the Warehouse Manager will run this 100,000 sq./ft. retail distribution center and oversee 200+ Associates in a large box retail distribution center. Great high base pay with bonus!!!
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience in supply chain
- 4 to 5 years demonstrated leadership experience.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule as needed, including planned and unplanned overtime, which may include weekends.
- Experience in supply chain management in a distribution environment
- Strong problem-solving techniques and statistical analysis skills
- The capability to monitor and enforce safety measures and policies for all internal team members and external vendors; provide coaching for supervisors to ensure a safe work environment
- Create and maintain meaningful KPI’s that reflect the performance levels within the distribution center and report out on them to the executive team weekly, monthly, and quarterly.
Background that would be a plus:
- Lean, Six Sigma and Continuous Process Improvement knowledge and experience.
- Carrier relations with Proven negotiation and some purchasing background.