An industry-leading manufacturer of high-end building products for the residential construction industry has a tremendous growth opening within their Greenville-Spartanburg-Anderson market and is seeking a dynamic self-directed talent to handle strategic sales and marketing presentations to Home Owners, Contractors, and Builders to grow their replacement product business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize Lead Generation programs to actively develop a sales plan to provide custom solutions to homeowners of a high-end building product.
- Conduct phone and video presentations to educate potential buyers on the values and return on investment of assigned products
- Work with specified contractors to bring them into the presentation process to provide complete technical and installation overviews.
- Develop value add selling solutions to highlight products and mitigate competitors
- Communicate with Manufacturing and Distribution to ensure on-time delivery to all customers.
- Review contractor performance and assist in optimizing sales and financial results
- Generate Daily Activity Reports and communicate Objectives
- Work closely with Sales, Application, Engineering, and Customer Service Groups
- Outstanding Experience in generating sales to homeowners.
- Strong Business acumen
- Strong computer skill including spreadsheets and word processing applications
- Self-motivated and detailed oriented with excellent follow-through skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to listen, problem-solve and be both assertive and congenial.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Building Products sales or marketing preferred
- Experience in utilization of Marketing programs preferred
- In-Home selling experience of durable goods products a plus
Education and Experience:
- Four-year college degree preferred
- Five or more years’ of experience working from a home-based office
- Ability to travel 10-20% of the time