Our Client, a multi-site producer of chemicals and allied products, has an immediate opening for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer at one of its sites in Wyoming.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer is critical to the success of the facility. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining plant equipment data and documentation and interacting with various levels of employees to provide resolutions on various challenges. This role has the opportunity to contribute to production optimization through predictive and preventive maintenance programs. Effective communication is necessary for the role.
- Demonstrate Safety as the number one priority
- Support of daily maintenance activities and problem-solving
- Maintaining plant equipment, data, and documentation
- Work with Reliability Engineers to optimize the predictive/preventive maintenance program
- Provide support on electrical maintenance and certification activities and advise on electrical modifications to facilities
- Maintain spare parts inventory and standardize equipment
- Perform Maintenance Engineering (MERs) and Management of Change (MOC) requests
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year college or university in Electrical Engineering or similar Electrical Discipline
- 3 years of maintenance or plant engineering experience at an industrial site
- Basic/Intermediate/Advanced/Expert MS Office skills
- 5-10 years of maintenance or plant engineering experience at an industrial site
- Electrical troubleshooting experience
- Electrical Reliability experience
- ACAD and SAP (or similar CMMS) experience
Our client offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, relocation assistance and much more.
Please send your resume in Word.doc format to Reed Rogers at email@example.com and refer to Job No. 10973.