As the Mechanical Department Head, you will have 12+ years’ experience in Healthcare Engineering Design (HVAC and Plumbing) in an A/E or engineering industry. You will provide the necessary technical leadership, mentoring and guidance to the Healthcare staff. You will ensure total quality of all engineering efforts, appropriate fee development and timely billing and collection of project fees. You will assist the Director in meeting marketing goals, revenue projections and client expectations. You may serve as the Project Engineer when dictated by the project size, complexity or client request.
- BSME or BSAE (with mechanical specialty) degree
- PE license or ability to obtain reciprocity.
- 12+ years of experience leading the engineering and design of mechanical systems for healthcare facilities.
- Experience with project management, fee negotiation, proposal
- Review, understand, and apply local, state and federal codes and standards related to the design and construction of Healthcare facilities.
- Knowledge of technology systems utilized within Healthcare.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit.