Bayside Search Group is currently working with a growing “Active Sports Related” specialty retailer that is seeking a Co - Store Manager for one of their top performing stores located in the San Francisco, California area. This is a leadership position responsible for the overall daily operations of the Retail Store. This individual will have sole responsibility for all aspects of store operations in partnership with another Store Manager.
What they are looking for are candidates that come out of a “sales oriented” retail organization that has the WOW factor which makes the customer feel good and want to come back into their stores! This operation has one of the top loyalty programs in the industry!
- Maintain orderly operation and safety of all areas of responsibility; ensure that operational policies and procedures are being properly carried out at the store level
- Effective performance coaching and formal counseling
- People Development of team members
- Owner of the WOW! experience in the store. Coaching, training and counseling
- Development of a supervisor and/or team lead.
- Provide regular coaching and feedback to supervisors and associates to ensure goals and results are communicated to all associates throughout the store
- Recruit, hire and train the best people in the retail industry
- Inventory management
- 5+ years retail store experience, with at least 3 years in a supervisory roles or equivalent combination of education & experiences
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to use Microsoft Windows software applications to include intermediate to advanced Word, Excel and Access skills. Aptitude to quickly learn and apply customized software programs.
- Ability to execute corporate initiatives and analyze the competition
- Team player
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS:
- Competitive base salary and other bonus incentives
- Full benefits and 401(k)
- Dynamic company culture
- Future growth opportunities