Location: Boulder area, CO
Company:Solid growing UCaaS leader
Compensation: Lucrative salary, plus full benefits
Position Type: Full-Time/Perm
Position ID: 1358
Our client is an established 20+ year old and fast growing UCaaS and Collaboration industry leader. They are exploding with growth and winning major large high-profile clients across the US. What they are looking for is a NOC Manager with a background in VoIP and UCaaS to build and manager their new UCaaS Network Operations Center. This is an exciting opportunity to plan, build, staff, staff, and manage a new 24x7 NOC from scratch.
Key Benefits about the Position:
- Lucrative salary, comprehensive benefits, low travel
- Unlimited career growth opportunity
- Work with an exciting range of high profile clients
What you need:
- Must have 3+ years' experience in NOC management in the VoIP and/or UCaaS arena
- Must have a good understanding for networking (switches, routers, LAN, WAN, wiring, etc.), NOC management tools and best practices for running a NOC team, and experience with UC platforms (e.g. Cisco and/or Avaya).
- Must have stable employment history
- Must be authorized to work in the USA
- Must be able to pass background and drug checks.
If this sounds like you, Call me.
The Trevi Group
email: klukas@thetrevigroup (dot) com
About THE TREVI GROUP:
The Trevi Group is part of the MRI Network, a leading global search firm with over 400 offices worldwide, and are recognized by FORBES as one of the “Best American Executive Search Firms.” Since 2008, we've been helping companies hire engineers, architects, and management in the IT industry. Our specialties include Networking, Cloud, Security, Data Center, Virtualization, and Collaboration.
keywords: noc manager voip ucaas cisco avaya uc collaboration unified communications