One of our key clients continues to seek out top talent to add to an already stellar sales team. The Regional Sales Manager is an individual contributor role with an established, high-tech machine builder. They focus on delivering custom, capital equipment (visual inspection, high-precision assembly, etc.) into markets requiring advanced manufacturing including consumer electronics, med device, aerospace, and others. They are a multi-national group that has been around since the early 1970s but most of their growth has been over the last 5 years.
*** This will be a home-office based position with travel throughout the SW (50%+ covering SoCal, AZ, NV, etc.). ***
- Manage the entire sales process from prospect initiation to securing commitment.
- Take ownership of all strategic quotes and contracts, serve as the key negotiator, and utilize sales processes to solicit and to coordinate feedback internally.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities within account base and territory.
- 10+ years of direct sales experience.
- Proven experience in selling high dollar complex technical custom products to customers. Selling automation solutions and capital equipment highly desired.
*If you would like to stay in the loop about opportunities just like this, follow us on LinkedIn today!*