The Electrical Department Manager must have at least 10+ years of A/E, engineering, or design-build experience either in healthcare, commercial, residential, industrial, or institutional sectors. They will have the opportunity to establish, promote and ensure quality on all electrical projects and work performed by their team. This leader will determine labor, resource, and financial needs of the electrical department and assist the Office Director with budgeting for the electrical department and oversee expenditures of electrical department.
Additional responsibilities include leading the electrical department in the production of quality designs while achieving profit goals, leading multi-discipline engineering teams on selected projects, serving as the client’s main point of contact for the engineering team, providing oversight of electrical engineering projects, and maintaining and fostering relationships with selected established clients.
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- PE required
- 10+ years of experience in the design of power distribution, lighting and fire alarm systems for healthcare, commercial, multi-family residential, senior living, light industrial and institutional projects
- Experience in AutoCAD and Revit
- Must demonstrate a proactive approach to project management tasks
- Excellent communication, organizational and teamwork skills required
- Experience leading project design teams