Bayside Search Group is excited to partner with a FUN Fast-Fashion retailer, based in Pittsburg, looking for a Manager of Talent Acquisition!
The Manager of Acquisition will be responsible for analyzing staffing needs and the development/implementation of cost-effective recruitment strategies. We are seeking a high-energy, engaging leader with a keen ability to attract, identify and assess top talent candidates that will reflect the company’s culture and values. Prior corporate talent acquisition experience is a must, prior retail recruiting experience is a HUGE plus!
- Assist in analyzing staffing needs and develop/implement cost-effective recruitment strategies
- In-depth knowledge of recruitment processes (strategy of search, candidate sourcing, resume screening, networking & interviewing skills)
- Management of reward frameworks including data management, policy compliance, communications and partnering with other areas of Human Resources
- Identify qualified candidates that reflect company’s values and meets its job requirements as a result of the interview process.
- Coordinates interviews with hiring groups including routing schedules and resumes, making travel arrangements, when necessary, and gathering interview feedback; negotiate employment offers in partnership with senior management and hiring managers.
- Maintain positive business relationships with Hiring Managers and their teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field
- 3+ years related recruiting experience, prior retail experience big plus
- Outstanding candidate assessment skills
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, and presentation skills
- Ability to operate independently while establishing strong working relationships with co-workers and cross functional teams
- Ability to foster a positive and motivating work environment, encouraging feedback and innovation
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail and deadlines
- Ability to adapt well to change in direction and priority in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS:
- Competitive base salary with bonus
- Full benefits and 401(k)
- Relocation assistance
- Future growth potential