*New Year and New Opportunity Ahead*
Are you a food Merchandising professional who’s curious, a self-starter and wants to learn? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit, and can bring forth good ideas? Do you want a true seat at the table?
If you can answer an emphatic YES, this job might be right for you!
Our client is a privately held food service business that is growing AND expanding. Growth has been through acquisitions and thus the company has created a Director of Merchandising role at their corporate location. This new role will chart their path, design operating details and provide product leadership to the branches.
The Director of Merchandising will:
- Develop product assortment, pricing and long-term business strategies
- Develop, communicate and drive seasonal strategies
- Analyze key business trends
- Devise exit strategies, including vendor participation, slow selling items, or poor promotional items
The ideal candidate will have:
- 10+ years of progressive retail merchandising experience in convenience or food services
- Management experience (3-4 Category mgrs. reporting to this position)
- Strong analytical/business proficiencies
- Track record of decision-making skills and ability to plan and accomplish objectives
- Bachelor’s degree
If you are high-energy, like to roll up your sleeves and have a results-oriented attitude, then contact us for a confidential conversation about this exciting opportunity. Mickey Kampsen email@example.com, (239) 566-1429, or Charlotte Schneider firstname.lastname@example.org, (239) 330-6965.
Immediate hire for the right candidate!