A career opportunity with a Fortune 500 company and Top 5 US Homebuilder.
In this role, your customer service acumen and financial background will allow you to help families purchase high-quality homes in your community. You will act as a liaison between the borrower, sales team, and underwriting department to ensure a helpful and friendly home buying experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform initial appraisal of potential borrowers by thoroughly examining their applications
- Assess the credit standings of applicants through background research
- Interview applicants to evaluate their eligibility for loan
- Conclude on all applicable financial and non-financial criteria and develop loan repayment plans
- Follow up with clients to clarify important points
- Give the "green light" to eligible candidates and report decisions with sound arguments
- Finalize loan contracts and keep clients informed in rules and obligations
- Remain up to speed regarding lending and other financial services
- Create and renew records
- Identify customer needs, explore all options and suggest different types of loans
- Cultivate trustworthy referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services
- Forge trust relationships and enhance customer dedication
- Work within established regulations and adhere to law requirements at all times