A small, very fast growing consumer products brand development company seeks a second in command operations guru to work as a partner with, and reporting to, the CEO.
The company’s primary focus is to identify, commercialize, launch and grow household products for sale on Amazon. It is based in a very desirable north Atlanta suburb.
The successful candidate will have a proven background to meet the following responsibilities:
- Product procurement and complete supply chain knowledge, including interfacing with 3rd party manufacturers, assemblers and 3PL warehouses (Asian and international experience a plus)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Very well organized, with ability to see both the big picture and the small details
- Very familiar with spreadsheets, databases, P&Ls, etc.
- Good people and supervisory skills...a true relationship builder
Low six figure base plus incentive/profit sharing and high potential equity opportunity, 401k, medical insurance, paid vacation and holidays