al Manager HVAC
The Southeast Region is seeking an experienced Manager to serve an integral role in the start-up of a location specialized in wholesale distribution of Commercial HVAC and Water Heaters in the Atlanta, GA market.
As the Manager, you will be focused on developing a vision, strategy, and business plan surrounding the Commercial HVAC and Water Heater market. Managers are responsible for recruiting, developing, evaluating, and leading high performance sales and operations teams. You will also plan, organize, and analyze all business activities, including building and maintaining Commercial HVAC and Water Heating platform. The ideal candidate for this role is one who consistently takes initiative, resolves conflicts, solves problems, listens and communicates effectively, influences, and persuades.
Do you have the entrepreneurial spirit and drive to run your own business, but would like the stability and support of a long-standing, successful organization? This could be the opportunity you've been seeking. The key characteristics that will make you successful in this role are servant leadership qualities, humility, strong work ethic, deep commitment to people, cognitive ability (micro/macro economics), critical thinking and decision-making skills, ability to set vision/develop business plan.
- Achieve sales, gross profit and profit sharing goals through the recruitment, development, training, coaching, evaluation and management of the branch team.
- Determine targeted customer account potential, establish sales goals for those accounts, and hold salespeople accountable for achieving those goals.
- Achieve upper quartile performance in these key indicators – Gross Profit %, Net Salaries Ratio, Occupancy Ratio, Return on Investment, Gross Profit per Employee, and Profit Sharing per Employee.
- Analyze available financial reports and information, implementing appropriate strategies to increase sales and margins, improve productivity, and manage expenses and assets.
- Ensure the branch meets or exceeds the service expectations demanded by each customer group.
- Build relationships in the community to understand the marketplace, increase market share and identify new markets.
- Conduct all business in accordance with Company policy and procedures.
- Maintain and insist upon a safe working environment in accordance with Company policy and procedures.
- Safeguard and maintain all branch assets – buildings, fleet, equipment, inventory and receivables.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Possesses a strong work ethic and a high standard of integrity.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills, sound business judgment and the capacity for continued growth and contributions to the Company.
- Creates and nurtures a positive team environment, inspiring all employees to do their best work to achieve the highest levels of customer and employee satisfaction.
- Able to build and maintain quality relationships with employees, customers and vendors.
- Able to interpret financial report data to determine success/failure of plans and to take appropriate action to adjust business plans ensuring success.
Education, Training, Experience
- College degree or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum 3+ years wholesale distribution experience
- Minimum 3+ years in management, Wholesale Distribution or sales management preferred
- Use Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel) to communicate via email, to maintain appointments and customer and vendor contact files, and to analyze performance data
- Product knowledge related to sales/engineering of Commercial HVAC and Commercial Water Heating is a MUST
Individuals from companies with strong management training/development programs like:
Home Depot, Lowes, Arrow Electronics, Fastenal, Grainger, Ferguson, R.E. Michel, ABC Supply, Gulfeagle Supply
It is a PLUS if you have worked within the Plumbing or HVAC Industry in the PAST!!
Salary of $120K-$160K