Our client exclusively services the Food and Beverage Industry and has for the past 30 years. Their sole focus has been designing and building food processing facilities. They count small private companies, growth-fueled start-ups and Fortune 500 leaders among their partners. Work/Life balance is very important to this company and why they have an open vacation policy.
We are currently searching for a Mechanical Engineer to be based out of Battle Creek, MI. Come join this talented, multi-disciplined team.
The Mechanical Engineers could have a background in utilities, refrigeration, and HVAC. We are looking for several for this team with the upcoming and current projects.
Skills and Experience should include:
- Steam/ condensate, compressed air, chilled water generation, water filtration systems
- Industrial refrigeration systems including ammonia, Freon, and CO2
- Process utility systems including RO water, nitrogen, and CO2
- Utility and distribution piping
- Generation of equipment and piping specifications, utility PFD’s & P&ID’s
- Installation supervision and system start up assistance
- Required 3+ years of experience
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering or related 4-year degree