Administrative Director, Emergency Department
Location: San Antonio TX
- 1400+ Beds
- Part of Larger For-Profit System
Administrative Director, Emergency Department Responsibilities:
- Ensure high quality, safe and appropriate nursing care, competency of clinical staff, and appropriate resource management related to patient care.
- Assess, plan, coordinate, implement, and evaluate nursing practice for the ED
- Report to CNO
Administrative Director, Emergency Department Qualifications:
- BSN, Master’s Degree Preferred
- Texas RN License or Eligible
- Three plus (3+) years current Hospital Director ER experience
The hospital offers an incredible benefit package and offers aggressive compensation commensurate with experience. Relocation Assistance is available.
WHAT CANDIDATES SAY ABOUT THIS RECRUITER:
"I was extremely impressed with the professionalism of my recruiter, Tim Price, and with the time and effort that Management Recruiters Elgin team has taken to prepare a very informative website and a pleasant process."
- Raymond Hino