Project Managers for Heavy Highway / Underground
Location: Chicago area
Our client that specializes in Heavy Civil Construction, (general contracting services for new construction, infrastructure development and renovation of existing complexes )—is looking for Project Managers for Heavy Highway / Underground construction in the Chicagoland area.
Specialties include: structural concrete, underground (stormwater, sanitary and watermain)
Project Managers must have a minimum of (5-8) years’ of heavy civil/project experience with a General Contractor, specialty, or have related experience.
- Must have 5 years Estimating
- Must have experience in water, sewer, storm drains etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or related field is preferred
- Must have 3 years project scheduling, cost control, and engineering
- Strong teamwork, communication, self-motivation, leadership, professionalism and organizational skills
**** Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
For more information please contact Don Triolo at 239-217-6330—OR you can send your resume to email@example.com