Greenville, South Carolina
Our plastics manufacturing client has an immediate need for talented Process Technicians!
How to Apply: Submit your resume in Word format to Angie Craven at AngieC@roxboro.net
A leading PLASTIC injection molding manufacturing company in the Greenville, South Carolina area is searching for an Injection Molding Process Technician. Positions open on 2nd shift. Must have experience in set-up, mold change, material handling, start-up and processing of injection molding presses.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Submit work orders to maintenance for machine presses
• Troubleshoot injection molding presses
• Responsible to produce quality customer parts
• Set parameters on tooling and equipment to run processes
• Responsible for machine start-up and processing
• Train operators and give guidance on presses
• Set up Robots for production
• Support press change over and material handling
• Must be able to set-up and modify printers, hot stampers, heat stackers, conveyors, drills, routers and secondary equipment
Requirements include but are not limited to:
• 3 years of plastics processing experience required
• Must be able to work 2nd or 3rd shift
• QS9000 experience preferred
• Set-Up, Start-Up and troubleshooting of injection molding presses
• Large tonnage experience up to 3000 tons: Engel, Husky, Vandorn & Mitsubishi
• Working knowledge of ABB & Fanuc Robotics
• Interpret technical instructions and read prints
• Understanding of auxiliary and automation equipment
• Strong written and communication skills
• Self-Motivated with positive attitude
Education: High School Diploma
Angie Craven is a Plastics Recruiter with Carolina Plastics Recruiters and recruits for the top plastics manufacturing companies in the USA.
KEY WORDS: Plastics, Plastic, Injection Molding, Manufacturing, Process Technician, RJG
Doing business with Carolina Plastics Recruiters: Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain your property in our possession which will not be forwarded to any client without your prior approval.
For more information please call 336-308-8291