Excellent opportunity for a seasoned SBA Business Development Officer with a very successful national financial institution.
Responsible for generating new SBA loans in an assigned local market.
- Develops strategies to originate SBA loans in the marketplace.
- Calls on and develops a referral network with commercial real estate brokers, business brokers, business/professional associations, accountants, lawyers, etc. to solicit SBA loan opportunities.
- Presents the bank's loan capabilities.
- Structures SBA loan proposals, completes initial underwriting and prepares credit package.
- Responsible for the success and growth of assigned sales territory.
- Responsible for the sales life cycle, including lead generation and sourcing, loan policies and structure, product knowledge and financial analysis.
- 5+ years of financial services industry experience
- 3+ years of experience in SBA 7a & 504 lending, selling business related financial services products, or a combination of both
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of underwriting or evaluating commercial credit
- Established network of COIs and brokers in the local market
For further consideration regarding this and/or other opportunities please inquire confidentially to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-850-2437. All inquiries held in strict confidence. Thank you for your interest.