Highland Consulting Group is a national executive search firm that focuses on placing top talent with great companies.
The role of the Senior Accountant is to provide timely and accurate reporting of revenues. The objective is to ensure that all revenues are recorded monthly and accurately as well as maintain all accounts on the respective balance sheets through reconciliation. The position will not only include accounting analysis and reporting, but it will also require data analysis for issue identification and quantifications. Month over month, quarter over quarter, and YTD over YTD variance analysis will also be an important part of duties.
Our client is in the Kensington, MD area. They are a highly respected company that is over 75 years old. They are experiencing a long steady growth that shows no sign of stopping. If you’re looking for a home and long term employment you should consider this position.
- Month-end close including, recurring and non-recurring entries
- Bank reconciliations
- Analysis of balance sheet accounts to determine variances from month to month
- Create and file tax reports
- Create and manage department Project & Loss reports
- Work with auditors as needed
- Invoicing and corporate project support
- Follow the company’s financial culture to maintain the company’s stability
- 4 year Accounting or Finance degree is required
- At least 5 years experience coordinating audit activities, managing reporting, budget development and analysis, Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), General ledger (GL), payroll, and tax filings
- Strong computer skills and can learn new software as required
- Ability to manage project and meet established deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, short term disability insurance, long term disability insurance, accidental death & dismemberment insurance, health care and dependent day care, FSA's, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 401(k) plan, vacation, sick time, holidays as well as company bonuses.
If you are interested in this opportunity, and you have the experience and meet the job qualifications, please apply using the “Apply” link. If you have questions about this opportunity, feel free to call me @ (724) 972-4753.
Highland Consulting Group
2000 Tower Way
Greensburg, PA 15601
We respect your privacy and will never submit a resume to a third party without your permission. You can be assured that the information you give us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct advanced permission.