Title: Buyer Apparel
Location: Portland, Oregon
Buyer: The Buyer is responsible for developing and executing the merchandise strategies and business plans to maximize sales, margin dollars and profitability.
- Identify and source trends and new product ideas.
- Negotiate product costs and terms.
- Work closely with vendors building strong partnerships.
- Develop financial plans and manage OTB.
- Partner with Marketing, Ecommerce and Store Operations to drive traffic and sales to all retail channels.
- Work with planning and allocation to analyze business and make recommendations.
- Responsible for managing product lifecycle.
- 4+ years Branded Apparel buying experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written, oral communication skills and teamwork skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential
- Full benefits and 401(k)
- Future growth opportunities within the team
Submit your information to Joan Cartelli for consideration at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to apply online.
Visit us at www.retailsearchgroup.com for more job opportunities